28 July 2014
Another one of my new printable perfect for boys who are into Basketball sports and would love to have a basketball party theme. Basketball Party Printable!
You will receive the following:
1. CENTERPIECE SIGNS (4 SHEETS) : NAME, AGE, "Happy Birthday"
2. CUPCAKE WRAPPERS (3 DESIGNS) : NAME
3. CUPCAKE TOPPERS (2 SHEETS) : NAME, AGE, INITAL, "Happy Birthday"
4. FAVOR TAGS : "Thanks for coming! I had a ball, AGE"
5. WATER BOTTLE WRAPPER : AGE, NAME, "Happy Birthday"
6. STRAW FLAGS
7. NAPKIN WRAPPER : AGE
8. TENT FOOD LABEL : LIST OF FOODS
9. PENNANT BANNER : "Happy Birthday NAME"
All you need to provide during check-out are:
- NAME OF CELEBRANT
- LIST OF FOODS
You will also receive the FREE Thank You Note when you purchase the coordinating Basketball Invitation.
All of these are now available in my Storenvy shop.
18 July 2014
It's been so long since I made my last cookies but then cheap m&m stock is now gone. Then I decided to try these chocolate coated candies I have always been eying in the bake shop and they are delicious! At first I was thinking of using the same recipe when I made the Best M&M Cookies but I only have one egg and so I use this recipe from Celebrating Sweets.
Love the simple recipe and results are soft and chewy chocolate cookies. Just remember not to over bake. Since I am using my Nostalgia Bakery Bites Express I baked these in just 7 minutes instead of 8.
Soft and Chewy Chocolate Nips CookiesAuthor: Allison-Celebrating Sweets
1 stick butter, slightly softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon instant espresso powder, optional
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup nips candies or M&M's, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat butter and sugars for several minutes till light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla till combined.
2. In a separate bowl whisk flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture and beat till just combined. With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, stir in half cup of nips candies or m&m's.
4. Drop dough by the heaping tablespoon (I used cookie scoop) onto a greased lined baking sheet, with spaces between them. Lightly press nips or m&m's on top. (I pressed my scooped dough lightly and added the nips on top)
5. Cool completely on the baking sheet.
I Heart Nap Time
The Party Bunch Link Party
11 July 2014
Here is a new printable from Spiced Palette Designs and perfect for boys party, Rocket Ship Space Party Printable. This contain 9 printable you can use to decorate the best party ever!
Here is the coordinating Invitation plus FREE Thank you note.
Get all the details in the shop and don't forget to PIN this.
Tomorrow is Saturday Special meaning you will get 50% OFF your total purchase.
List all your favorite printable in the shop now.